Installing Vinewave web parts is quick and super easy... you'll have the product up and running on your SharePoint server in only a few minutes.
Here's how to install our web parts on SharePoint 2013:
- Extract the free trial zip file to a folder on your SharePoint server (e.g. Desktop). The zip file contains two folders: one for the Vinewave License Manager, and one for the web part (the web part's folder name will differ depending on the web part you downloaded).
- If you haven't yet installed the Vinewave License Manager, do so by right-clicking Setup2013.exe in the 'Vinewave License Manager 2013' folder and choosing 'Run as administrator'. Follow the prompts.
NOTE: The license manager only needs to be installed once if you're installing multiple Vinewave products.
- Next, go into the web part folder, right-click Setup2013.exe and choose 'Run as administrator'. Follow the step-by-step wizard to install the web part on the selected SharePoint site collections.
- Go to the SharePoint site where you would like to add the web part, then go to Site Settings > Site collection features. Locate the Vinewave web part feature in the list and click the Activate button next to it. This will register the web part in the Vinewave License Manager, and make the web part available in your web part gallery within the current site collection.
- Put your SharePoint page into edit mode and choose the web part from the Vinewave category, then add it to your page.
If necessary, remember to check-in and publish the page when you're done.
And that's it!
Need help with installation?
Remember, we offer unlimited free email & online support, so if you need assistance with installation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
Alternatively, sign up at http://support.vinewave.com to access our customer support portal where you can create and track support tickets.